Our exclusive rights
As the copyright owner, we have the following exclusive rights:
- To reproduce the work in copies.
- To prepare derivative works based upon the work.
- To distribute copies of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease or lending.
- To display the copyrighted work publicly.
The creator of the work has exclusive rights with or without a copyright statement.
No part of our publications or websites may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or any other information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the publisher.
You cannot make any copies of the work without the express written consent of the copyright holder. Keep in mind that a photocopy doesn't just refer to using a standard copy machine. It includes scanning, tracing, screenshots, photographs, etc. And just because you are not charging for the copy (that is, you are giving it to a friend or someone else for free) does not make it any less illegal.
Where can I get more information?
For more information, please visit the United States Copyright office.
What company does this copyright notice apply to?
This copyright notice pertains to all Annie's companies, brands and websites, including but not limited to:
- Annie's (AnniesCatalog.com)
- Annie's Wholesale (AnniesWSL.com)
- ASN Publishing
- EP Graphics (EPGraphics.com)
- House of White Birches
- The Needlecraft Shop
- Strategic Fulfillment Group (StrategicFulfillment.com)
- True Colors Publishing Design
It also covers all Annie's websites, including but not limited to: